As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.

Saturday, November 22, 2025

Piazza Borghese

Piazza Borghese

Piazza Borghese is located near the Tiber River in the heart of Rome.  The main reason I was interested in seeing it is because it was the filming location of the movie "When In Rome."  The "Fountain of Love" was constructed on the Piazza - it is not an actual fountain of Rome.  Now when you visit the Piazza there are little portable shops, but no fountain.  Some of the locals wanted to keep the fountain in the square after filming was completed, but it was not built to last beyond the time of filming.

Here is a video of the square in 2025:  Piazza Borghese












The Google Maps location is here:  Piazza Borghese

Here is one of the scenes from "When In Rome" when Beth climbs into the Fountain of Love:  

Rome, Italy Memorabilia and Information

As an Amazon Associate, I earn on qualifying purchases.  This is at no additional cost to you.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

My Top Ten Favorite European Destinations

My Top Ten Favorite European Destinations I absolutely love visiting Europe! I have visited so many amazing places that making a list of onl...