As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.

Saturday, November 22, 2025

Villa Ada Park

 Villa Ada Park in Rome, Italy

Across the street from the Catacombs of Priscilla is the Villa Ada Park.  It is the second largest park in Rome at 450 acres.  My daughter and I visited the park in March of 2025 and walked around and enjoyed how beautiful it is.  The turtles were our favorite part!  They congregated on the little beach by the lake.  The park is open during daylight hours.










We loved seeing all the turtles!






The google maps location is here:  Villa Ada

Rome, Italy Memorabilia and Information

As an Amazon Associate, I earn on qualifying purchases.  This is at no additional cost to you.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

My Top Ten Favorite European Destinations

My Top Ten Favorite European Destinations I absolutely love visiting Europe! I have visited so many amazing places that making a list of onl...