As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.

Wednesday, November 19, 2025

Plaza Redonda

Plaza Redonda 

Parades were happening in the streets, so we sat at an outdoor restaurant and enjoyed watching them go by as we ate lunch.  As the many bands would walk through the streets, people would follow them and join in the parade.  After eating, we walked to Plaza Redonda.  This is a unique "square" because it is round like a colosseum.  You can read more about the Plaza here:  Visit Plaza Redonda  The Plaza was created in 1840 and was originally a fish and meat market.  We did a little bit of shopping at the Plaza.


Its google maps location is here:  Plaza Redonda



This fountain was built in 1850




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

My Top Ten Favorite European Destinations

My Top Ten Favorite European Destinations I absolutely love visiting Europe! I have visited so many amazing places that making a list of onl...